Akita Intelligent Solutions is the specialist business technologies and insight division of Akita Systems Limited. With over 20 years’ experience in digital success solutions, our consultants design, develop, manage and support business intelligence technologies for organisations across the UK and internationally.
We create bespoke solutions using technologies including Microsoft Dynamics, SharePoint and Power Platforms (Power BI, Power Apps, Power Apps Portals and Power Automate). We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional digital support with the highest levels of customer service.
Employees at Akita benefit from an exciting and fast-paced environment. Continued professional development is encouraged, hard work is rewarded, and talent is recognised to ensure our team has the passion and drive required to deliver outstanding service to our customers.
About The SharePoint Consultant Role
As a SharePoint Consultant at Akita, you will:
- Responsible for delivering bespoke solutions for customers such as intranets, document management systems and business process automation using SharePoint Online. To include but not limited to, managing and delivering the following aspects of each project:
- Be responsible for delivering projects in line with the agreed project plan. Inclusive of, but not limited to, timelines, budgets, customer expectations and resource planning. You will be forward-thinking but risk-averse to maintain strong customer relationships.
- Recognise and develop opportunities for new and existing customers, adding value to their business through efficient and cost-effective solutions.
- Support Akita’s busy Helpdesk by troubleshooting relevant issues and demonstrating a professional, respectful, and proactive approach to customer service.
- Support and upskill junior members of the team.
- Significant experience and understanding of the Microsoft 365 workloads, including SharePoint Online, Power Automate, Power Apps, Teams (collaboration).
- Proven experience in pre-sales and requirement gathering, through to tender creation and presentation.
- Proficiency in all areas of technical project management and delivery, including specification, design, build and technical documentation.
- A professional background in SharePoint development is strongly preferred.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a Consultancy environment.
- Knowledge of Azure, SharePoint Framework (SPFX).
The successful SharePoint Consultant candidate will demonstrate:
- A logical, methodical approach, with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- High standards of customer service and personable nature.
- A history of being a proven self-starter.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a creative flair.
- Self-motivation and a desire to stay abreast of the latest technology.
SharePoint Consultant: Further Information
Salary: Dependent on qualifications and skills
Start Date: ASAP
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: 42.5 per week, 08:45-17:15
Holiday entitlement: 32 days, rising to 38 days subject to terms after 3 years’ continuous service (including 8 bank holidays)
Sick pay: Commencing after 6 months continuous employment (terms apply)
To apply for the SharePoint Consultant role, please submit your CV detailing your relevant experience via our job application portal:Apply