Join a talented team in rapidly growing industry
We’re always working with new and exciting organisations, assisting them with their digital transformation requirements.
As we continue to grow, we regularly welcome new members to the team, embracing the expertise they bring with them.
For more information about careers, please get in touch:Contact Us
Working At Akita Intelligent Solutions
Employees at Akita benefit from an exciting and fast-paced environment.
Our staff are all experts in their fields, so continued professional development is actively encouraged. In turn, hard work is rewarded, and talent is recognised.
Above all, we look to ensure that those who join our team have the passion and drive required to deliver outstanding service to our customers and help us to continue our growth.
- Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant
- Junior Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant
- Project Administrator
- CRM Practice Manager
If you would like to submit your details for consideration in the future, please get in touch:Contact Us
What We Offer
Akita looks after its staff. Along with competitive salaries, we focus on their wellbeing and happiness, and promote this in the following ways:
- A resident chef providing healthy meals at our Kent HQ.
- An eyecare scheme to look after our staff’s vision.
- Sit/stand desks helping staff to work in comfort.
- Pension contribution
- Refreshments all provided free of charge.
- Regular optional wellness events (past activities have included yoga and fitness sessions).
- Continued training and professional development to help our employees grow in their abilities and skills.
As an organisation, we’re focused on our customers, our service and our people. These – we believe – are the pillars of long-lasting relationships.
Social responsibility and sustainability are also important to us. We work with local charities and hold internal fundraising events. We also run a successful apprenticeship program that recruits individuals from non-traditional backgrounds and provides professional training while also earning a wage.
Meanwhile, we’re working to reduce our impact on the environment. Our operations are powered by renewable energy, our data centres have award-winning green credentials, and we are working towards carbon-neutral operations by 2025.