Put Microsoft Dynamics 365 at the centre of your charitable operations for less.
Microsoft Dynamics for charities and non-profit organisations can help with the day-to-day management of charitable activities. From managing donation databases to automating staff rotas, organisations can create a range of operational improvements by adopting a Microsoft Dynamics solution.
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics for Charities
Microsoft Dynamics can help organisations to undertake common tasks such as:
- Simplify resource management and staff rotas with automated diaries and approval systems.
- Manage member lists, beneficiaries and event attendees.
- Track fundraising campaigns and communications across all channels.
- Manage accounts accurately based on real-time fundraising information.
- Improve the management of premises or shops, report issues and track resolution progress.
All of these solutions can help to free up valuable time for your staff and improve the overall effectiveness of your efforts.
If you're looking to understand more of the benefits of Microsoft Dynamics for your organisation, we'll be happy to go into more detail on a call. Alternatively, you can book a demo with one of our consultants.
Additional Charity solutions
Charities and non-profit organisations with registered status can access Microsoft's non-profit accelerator which gives access to advanced Dynamics 365 functionality for a significantly reduced rate.
Charities can also take advantage of reduced Microsoft licensing costs for Microsoft Dynamics 365, Business Central and a range of other Microsoft products. And as a certified Microsoft partner, Akita can assist you with all your needs.
To discuss Microsoft Dynamics solutions for charities and non-profit organisations please get in touch.