Akita Intelligent Solutions is the specialist business technologies and insight division of Akita Systems Limited.
As a SharePoint Consultant at Akita, you will be responsible for delivering bespoke solutions for customers such as intranets, document management systems and business process automation using SharePoint Online. To include but not limited to, managing and delivering the following aspects of each project:
You will also be responsible for delivering projects in line with the agreed project plan. Inclusive of, but not limited to, timelines, budgets, customer expectations and resource planning. You will be forward-thinking but risk adverse to maintain strong customer relationships.
We’ll also want you to recognise and develop opportunities for new and existing customers, adding value to their business through efficient, cost-effective solutions.
You’ll also be called on to support Akita’s busy Helpdesk by troubleshooting relevant issues and demonstrating a professional, respectful, and proactive approach to customer service. And we’ll look to you to support and upskill junior members of the team and perform any other duties, as required, in line with business needs.
- Significant experience and understanding of the Microsoft 365 workloads, including SharePoint Online, Power Automate, Power Apps, Teams (collaboration).
- Proven experience in pre-sales and requirement gathering, through to tender creation and presentation.
- Proficiency in all areas of technical project management and delivery, including specification, design, build and technical documentation.
- A professional background in SharePoint development is strongly preferred.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a Consultancy environment.
- Knowledge of Azure, SharePoint Framework (SPFX).
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- A logical, methodical approach, with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- High standards of customer service and a personable nature.
- A history of being a proven self-starter.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a creative flare.
- Self-motivation and a desire to stay abreast of the latest technology.
|Salary:||Dependent on qualifications and skills|
|Hours:||42.5 per week, 08:45-17:15|
|Holiday entitlement:||32 days, rising to 38 days subject to terms after 3 years’ continuous service (including 8 bank holidays)|
|Sick pay:||Commencing after 6 months continuous employment (terms apply)|
To apply for the role please submit your details via our job application portal, including details of your experience relevant to the role:Apply