Akita Intelligent Solutions is the specialist business technologies and insight division of Akita Systems Limited.
With over 20 years’ experience in digital success solutions, our consultants design, develop, manage and support business intelligence technologies for organisations across the UK and internationally.
We create bespoke solutions using technologies including Microsoft Dynamics, SharePoint and Power Platforms (Power BI, Power Apps, Power Apps Portals and Power Automate). We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional digital support with the highest levels of customer service.
Employees at Akita benefit from an exciting and fast-paced environment. Continued professional development is encouraged, hard work is rewarded, and talent is recognised to ensure our team has the passion and drive required to deliver outstanding service to our customers.
We are looking for a driven and ambitious Junior Consultant, moving from a junior position within another consultancy or having worked with Sharepoint in-house and looking to move into a consultancy role.
About The Role
As a Junior SharePoint Consultant at Akita, you will:
- Manage the implementation of bespoke solutions for customers using Sharepoint. You will be involved start to finish, from sales and design to implementation and testing, with an awareness of timescales and budgets.
- Be able to customise Sharepoint to suit the needs of the customer and provide training to customers, as required, when implementing new solutions.
- Assess business processes to ensure the Sharepoint solution is effective and efficient in meeting the needs of the customer.
- Be comfortable and competent when scoping out projects, managing customer expectations with respect and professionalism.
- Support Akita’s busy Helpdesk by troubleshooting issues with Sharepoint, demonstrating proactive approach to customer service.
- Perform any other duties, as required, in line with business needs.
As a Junior Sharepoint Consultant, you will benefit from on-the-job training and tailored career progression. Akita is a Microsoft Gold Partner and supports employees in obtaining relevant Microsoft Certifications to enhance their development.
- Working experience of the Microsoft 365 workloads, including SharePoint Online, Power Automate, Power Apps, Teams (collaboration).
- Experience in pre-sales and requirement gathering, through to tender creation and presentation.
- Proficiency in all areas of technical project management and delivery.
- A professional background in SharePoint development is strongly preferred.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a Consultancy role.
- Knowledge of Azure, SharePoint Framework (SPFX) and Power Platform.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- A logical, methodical approach, with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- High standards of customer service and personable nature.
- A history of being a proven self-starter.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a creative flair.
- Self-motivation and a desire to stay abreast of the latest technology.
Junior SharePoint Consultant: Further Information
Salary: Dependent on qualifications and skills
Start Date: ASAP
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: 42.5 per week, 08:45-17:15
Holiday entitlement: 32 days, rising to 38 days subject to terms after 3 years’ continuous service (including 8 bank holidays)
Sick pay: Commencing after 6 months continuous employment (terms apply)
Please note this role is office-based in Kent – we regret we cannot entertain home working applicants or those unable to commute to our location.
To apply for the Junior SharePoint Consultant role, please submit your CV detailing your relevant experience via our job application portal:Apply