Akita Intelligent Solutions is the specialist business technologies and insight division of Akita Systems Limited.
With over 20 years’ experience in digital success solutions, our consultants design, develop, manage and support business intelligence technologies for organisations across the UK and internationally.
We create bespoke solutions using technologies including Microsoft Dynamics, SharePoint and Power Platforms (Power BI, Power Apps, Power Apps Portals and Power Automate). We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional digital support with the highest levels of customer service.
Employees at Akita benefit from an exciting and fast-paced environment. Continued professional development is encouraged, hard work is rewarded, and talent is recognised to ensure our team has the passion and drive required to deliver outstanding service to our customers.
We are looking for a driven and ambitious Junior Consultant, moving from a junior position within another consultancy or having worked with D365 in-house and looking to move into a consultancy role.
About the Role
As a Junior Dynamics 365 and Power Platform Consultant at Akita, you will:
- Manage the implementation of bespoke solutions for customers using Microsoft Dynamics CRM. You will be involved start to finish, from sales and design to implementation and testing, with an awareness of timescales and budgets.
- Be able to customise Dynamics to suit the needs of the customer and provide training to customers, as required, when implementing new solutions.
- Be comfortable and competent when scoping out projects, managing customer expectations with respect and professionalism.
- Support Akita’s busy Helpdesk by troubleshooting issues with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform, demonstrating proactive approach to customer service.
As a Junior Dynamics 365 and Power Platform Consultant, you will benefit from on-the-job training and tailored career progression. Akita is a Microsoft Gold Partner and supports employees in obtaining relevant Microsoft Certifications to enhance their development.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 including customisation and configuration.
- Working knowledge of Power Platform and its components including Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI and Power Apps Portals
- Experience in building a professional rapport with customers and managing expectations.
- The ability to customise Dynamics 365 Forms, Views, Dashboards, Charts and Flow.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- An awareness of non-core Microsoft Dynamics 365 apps.
- Consultancy experience.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- A logical, methodical approach to the task at hand, with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- High standards of customer service.
- A personable nature.
- A history of being a proven self-starter.
Salary: Dependent on qualifications and skills
Start Date: ASAP
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: 42.5 per week, 08:45-17:15
Holiday entitlement: 32 days, rising to 38 days subject to terms after 3 years’ continuous service (including 8 bank holidays)
Sick pay: Commencing after 6 months continuous employment (terms apply)
Please note this role is office-based in Kent – we regret we cannot entertain home working applicants or those unable to commute to our location.
To apply for the role please submit your details via our job application portal, including details of your experience relevant to the role:Apply