What is Power Apps Portals?
Power Apps Portals is a low-code solution for building attractive digital spaces for sharing data, files or information.
Part of Microsoft’s Power Platform portfolio, Power Apps Portals allows organisations to deploy their Power Apps solutions within a website-style interface. This can then be made accessible to their partners or customers to allow interaction and exchange of data or resources.
The result is a solution that can transform the delivery of customer support and service delivery, streamlining activities into wider business systems and processes, with all data stored within Microsoft’s Common Data Service. Power Apps Portals is available on a simple licensed model based either on portal logins or page views.Contact us
Power Apps Portals Solutions
Power Apps Portals offers a wide range of customer and partner engagement options including the following:
Securely interact with your customers or partners. Allow them to submit questions, feedback or support requests, and securely view key details about contracts or agreements.Contact Us
Get a cost-effective, professional vending platform for your goods or services. Use Power Apps Portals to attractively display your products, then process payments with a third-party integrated payment system. Then sync data with Microsoft Dynamics or the Common Data Service to capture order details. Great for online shops or for sales at events.Contact Us
Enable customer self-service that makes your operations more efficient. Post explanation to commonly asked questions and provide access to documents and downloads that allow your customers or partners to help themselves.Contact Us
Store key employee documents and host business automation solutions such as expenses forms, mileage submissions and holiday requests that cut down on management requests and unnecessary emails.Contact Us
Allow customers, partners or staff to book or reserve events, services or resources from a secure platform. Reduce resource conflicts and enable self-service that streamlines booking interactions.Contact Us
Benefits Of A Power Apps Portal
- Fast Development – Portal solutions can be made ready in days, not weeks.
- Professional Appearance – Develop portals that are responsive and attractive appearance similar to a website.
- Advanced Data Integration – Integrate Power Apps Portals with Dynamics 365 to feed data into your CRM, ERP or other data store. Alternatively, activities within Portals can trigger actions in a range of third party applications with Power Automate.
- Easy To Manage – Once built, content can be updated and new resources uploaded with ease by administrators.
- Secure Engagement – Data exchanged with customers or partners remains secure within the Portal and connected platforms and can be controlled through reliable authentication methods.
Discover the power of portals in our case study:Our Work
Power Apps Portal Development
Akita develops Power Apps Portals to serve a variety of customer and partner engagement requirements.
As an experienced Power Apps creator, we’re able to leverage our experience of developing integrated solutions that make a difference in the real world into Portals, helping organisations to make significant efficiency gains.
To arrange a closer look at Power Apps Portals solutions, or to discuss your requirements, please get in touch via the form below: