Leading Microsoft Dynamics Support Partner
Akita’s expert consultants provide Microsoft Dynamics support to organisations across the UK and internationally.
Whether acting as the sole support provider, or assisting in-house CRM and ERP professionals, our Dynamics support service takes care of both day-to-day support and wider Dynamics and Power Platform requirements.
To get a quote for our Dynamics support managed service, please get in touch:Contact Us
Dynamics & Power Platform Helpdesk Support
We talk about our Microsoft Dynamics support as a managed service as it goes much further than simple Dynamics break/fix support.
We operate a proactive Microsoft Dynamics helpdesk, resolving all types of Microsoft Dynamics and Power Platform issues.
We also answer any ‘how-to’ questions, instructing users on how to get the information they need from Dynamics
Requests can be logged via email, phone or via our dedicated customer portal, and are dealt with by our team of Microsoft-accredited consultants to strict SLAs.
So if you’re looking for Dynamics expertise you can rely on, contact us:
Get In Touch
Alongside support, banked time can also be used to access our consultants for whatever Dynamics-related tasks you require. Our services include:
- Development work
- Larger support tasks
- Training – from general user guidance to specialist management requirements
- Power BI report creation
- Power Apps & Power Automate changes
- Project planning
Banked time is drawn down in 30-minute increments. So whatever the requirement, you can get it dealt with without worrying about burning hours on small tasks.Request More Info
Professional Microsoft Dynamics Support & Development
Our Microsoft Dynamics managed service supports organisations of all sizes. Read more about how it benefits a major UK university in our case study.Case Study
Why choose Akita as your Dynamics support partner?
Our reliable support manages service is trusted by organisations ranging from SMEs to the FTSE 250. Consider our Dynamics support for the following benefits:
- Guaranteed support response within two hours (within contracted hours).
- Support for Power Platforms as well as Microsoft Dynamics.
- Microsoft CSP Tier 1 status for fast-track Microsoft assistance if needed.
- Support delivered by Microsoft-accredited Dynamics professionals.
- Broad industry expertise.
- Covers legacy versions of Microsoft Dynamics as well (with consultancy on how to upgrade if desired).
To discuss our Microsoft Dynamics support managed service for your organisation, please get in touch: