Microsoft Dynamics support and development as a managed service
Akita’s team of expert consultants provide Microsoft Dynamics support to some of the UK’s most renown companies and institutions.
With more than 20 years of heritage in delivering technology support at scale, we know how to keep organisations happy when it comes to providing a reliable and responsive managed support service.
To get a quote for our Dynamics support managed service, please get in touch.Contact Us
Our Microsoft Dynamics & Power Platform Support
We talk about our Microsoft Dynamics support as a managed service as it goes much further than simple break/fix support.
Of course, we operate a proactive Microsoft Dynamics helpdesk, resolving all types of Microsoft Dynamics and Power Platform-related issues. Requests can be logged via email, phone or via our dedicated customer portal.
With our managed service, we also provide our customers with monthly banked time. So along with ERP and CRM support, you can utilise time to carry out development, modifications and enhancements to your Microsoft environment.
Comprehensive Managed Service
Our managed service provides you with access to services including:
- Development work
- User training
- Dashboard modification
- Power BI report creation
- Power Apps & Power Automate changes
- Project management
- Technical consultancy
Banked time is drawn down in 30-minute increments. So whatever the requirement, you can get it dealt with without worrying about burning hours on small tasks.Request More Info
Why choose Akita as your managed service partner?
Trusted by organisations ranging from SMEs to the FTSE 250, here’s why you should adopt Akita as your managed service partner:
- Service covers Microsoft Dynamics and Power Platform applications.
- Guaranteed Dynamics support response within two hours (within contracted hours).
- We’re an accredited Microsoft Gold Partner, so expertise is guaranteed.
- We hold CSP Tier 1 status, so can get you fast-track Microsoft assistance if needed.
- We have a team of experts at hand, so you won’t have to wait for your account manager or a specialist for a fix.
- We have broad experience of industries, so understand many of the specific processes and concerns organisations may have relating to Dynamics.
- We support legacy versions of Microsoft Dynamics, assisting organisations until they’re ready to migrate.
To discuss our Microsoft Dynamics managed service and receive a quote for comprehensive ERP or CRM support, please get in touch.Contact Us