Digital Transformation For Manufacturing And Industrial
Track and take control of every aspect of your business workflow, with a Microsoft Dynamics ERP solution for manufacturing or industry.
Technology is a key differentiator in the success of businesses in manufacturing or industry.
Every business owner will know the benefits of adopting solutions, such as an ERP system for manufacturing, but not necessarily the route to success. Akita is here to help
To discuss ERP solutions please get in touch:Contact Us
Dynamics 365 Solutions For Manufacturing & Industrial
Digitally transforming a manufacturing business to become competitive requires multiple areas of improvement to happen simultaneously:
– Operations need to be optimised
– Products need to be improved or transformed to fit a digital model
– Employees need to be empowered with solutions that make their jobs easier
– Customers need to be engaged to increase sales and sustain improvements
Equally, there are challenges in achieving these goals: a lack of internal knowledge or resources, establishing a business case and cost-vs-return timeframe are all important considerations.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is the ideal solution for delivering business and digital transformation because it can address all areas for improvement simultaneously.
It can also be delivered in a cost-effective way with measurable ROI and is intuitive for staff to learn. And what’s more, there are already hundreds of case studies where it’s been a success.
For a few examples of the success we’ve had in delivering Dynamics 365, please view our work:Our Work
Power Apps For Manufacturing And Industrial
We can then further optimise processes by creating custom PowerApps solutions that link to Business Central and Dynamics 365.
Complex workflows can then be simplified and completed from within intuitive apps, accessed by workers using devices and tablets on your production floor and remotely.
ERP Solution For Manufacturing
Business Central is an ERP system designed to track every stage of your sales, production and invoicing cycle. It can generate accurate calculations for costs and revenue, as well as help to predict demand and resource trends.
Specific benefits of Dynamics 365 Business Central for manufacturing and industry include:
- Stay on top of supply levels: predict rises in demand and setup order alerting when stock levels get low.
- Monitor production capacity throughout your operations and shape demand generation in line with supplies and resources.
- Record and follow parts and products through production stages and follow long-term performance before and after-sale.
- Track profitability at every stage of your operations, even accounting for real-time fluctuations in raw material pricing.
To arrange a demo, please get in touch:Contact Us
Dynamics 365 Business Central For Industrial RPA & IoT
Dynamics 365 Business Central can also integrate with wider manufacturing software, from barcoding to environmental monitoring, giving you the full picture of your operations from one location. It can also act as the centrepiece for your organisation’s move to robotic process automation (RPA)
Business Central also supports IoT connectivity, meaning that it can connect to your Wi-Fi enabled devices and machinery to offer even greater data insight and live workflow adjustments.
To discuss further applications of Dynamics 365 for manufacturing, please get in touch: