Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant
About The Role
- Deliver bespoke solutions for customers using Microsoft Dynamics CRM. To include:
– Business analysis to ensure an efficient and cost-effective solution.
– Design and customisation including write-ups and planning sessions.
– Configuration and testing with a detailed introduction to the customer.
– Installation and data migration.
– Training through a structured and user-friendly delivery method.
– Monitoring and updating in line with the contract of service.
- Be responsible for delivering projects in line with the agreed project plan. Inclusive of, but not limited to, timelines, budgets, customer expectations and resource planning. You will be forward-thinking but risk adverse to maintain strong customer relationships.
- Recognise and develop opportunities for new and existing customers, adding value to their business through efficient and cost-effective solutions.
- Support Akita’s busy Helpdesk by troubleshooting issues with Microsoft Dynamics 365, demonstrating a professional, respectful, and proactive approach to customer service.
- Support and upskill junior members of the team and perform any other duties, as required, in line with business needs.
- 2+ years’ experience in creating solutions using Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE and the Power Platform.
- Proven experience in pre-sales and requirement gathering, through to the implementation of CRM solutions.
- Proficiency in all areas of project management and delivery, written and practical.
- The ability to work on-site with clients, collaborating from design to ‘go live’.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- A Computing / IT degree.
- Experience of providing digital success solutions to both large corporate and boutique customers.
- Microsoft Biz Apps certifications.
- Experience with Azure.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- A logical, methodical approach to the task at hand, with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- High standards of customer service.
- A personable nature.
- A history of being a proven self-starter.
To be based at our Head Office in Wrotham, Kent, or remote (location dependent)
To apply for the role please submit your CV via our recruitment portal: