Akita Intelligent Solutions is the specialist business technologies and insight division of Akita Systems Limited.
With over 20 years’ experience in digital success solutions, our consultants design, develop, manage and support business intelligence technologies for organisations across the UK and internationally.
We create bespoke solutions using technologies including Microsoft Dynamics, SharePoint and Power Platforms (Power BI, Power Apps, Power Apps Portals and Power Automate). We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional digital support with the highest levels of customer service.
We are looking for a driven and ambitious Project Coordinator who will be a central part of the Akita IS team. This role will suit candidates with experience in project coordination, who thrive on developing professional relationships with customers.
About the Role
As a Project Coordinator at Akita, you will:
- Develop and implement a robust project coordination process to ensure all Akita IS projects are carefully planned, managed, and delivered.
- Oversee project resourcing, expenditure, and timescales to enable effective project delivery across the team.
- Maintain an effective audit trail of each project, utilising Gantt Charts and digital filing systems to retain oversight of all project activity.
- Liaise with customers to manage expectations and pre-empt obstacles, demonstrating a proactive, professional, and confident approach to customer service.
- Monitor customer satisfaction and project outcomes, debriefing the team to enable continued improvements.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, written and verbal, to enhance customer relationships and represent the Company with professionalism and integrity.
- Support the team at internal and external planning meetings, taking the lead on all aspects of project coordination in order to maintain a holistic approach of operational demands against customer needs.
- Provide administrative support across a multitude of projects, as and when required.
- Perform any other duties, as required, in line with business needs.
As Project Coordinator, you will have:
- Working experience in a project coordination or project management role.
- Stakeholder management experience in a commercial setting.
- A relevant project management qualification; Prince2 or equivalent.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- It is desirable, although not essential, that the successful candidate will have:
- A degree in a related discipline, e.g., Business Management.
- Experience in a Software Development or MSP industry.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- A logical, methodical approach, with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- High standards of customer service and a personable nature.
- A history of being a proven self-starter.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a creative flare.
- Self-motivation and a desire to stay abreast of the latest technology.
To apply for the role, please submit your CV via our careers portal:Apply