Akita Intelligent Solutions is the specialist business technologies and insight division of Akita Systems Limited. With over 20 years’ experience in digital success solutions, our consultants design, develop, manage and support business intelligence technologies for organisations across the UK and internationally.
We create bespoke solutions using technologies including Microsoft Dynamics, SharePoint and Power Platforms (Power BI, Power Apps, Power Apps Portals and Power Automate). We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional digital support with the highest levels of customer service.
Employees at Akita benefit from an exciting and fast-paced environment. Continued professional development is encouraged, hard work is rewarded, and talent is recognised to ensure our team has the passion and drive required to deliver outstanding service to our customers.
About the Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant Role
As a Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant at Akita, you will:
- Deliver bespoke solutions for customers using Microsoft Dynamics CRM. To include:
– Business analysis to ensure an efficient and cost-effective solution.
– Design and customisation including write-ups and planning sessions.
– Configuration and testing with a detailed introduction to the customer.
– Installation and data migration.
– Training through a structured and user-friendly delivery method.
– Monitoring and updating in line with the contract of service.
- Be responsible for delivering projects in line with the agreed project plan. Inclusive of, but not limited to, timelines, budgets, customer expectations and resource planning. You will be forward-thinking but risk-averse to maintain strong customer relationships.
- Recognise and develop opportunities for new and existing customers, adding value to their business through efficient and cost-effective solutions.
- Support Akita’s busy Helpdesk by troubleshooting issues with Microsoft Dynamics 365, demonstrating a professional, respectful, and proactive approach to customer service.
- Support and upskill junior members of the team.
- Significant experience in creating bespoke solutions using Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power Platform and Power BI.
- Proven experience in pre-sales and requirement gathering, through to the implementation of CRM solutions.
- Proficiency in all areas of project management and delivery, written and practical.
- The ability to work on-site with clients, collaborating from design to ‘go live’.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- A Computing / IT degree.
- Experience of providing digital success solutions to both large corporate and boutique customers.
- Microsoft Biz Apps certifications.
- Experience with Azure.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- A logical, methodical approach to the task at hand, with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- High standards of customer service.
- A personable nature.
- A history of being a proven self-starter.
Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant: Further Information
Salary: Dependent on qualifications and skills
Start Date: ASAP
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: 42.5 per week, 08:45-17:15
Holiday entitlement: 32 days, rising to 38 days subject to terms after 3 years’ continuous service (including 8 bank holidays)
Sick pay: Commencing after 6 months continuous employment (terms apply)
To apply for the role please submit your details via our job application portal, including details of your experience relevant to the role:Apply